Athletes who are taking larger doses of this testosterone feel a greater sense of well-being, the ability to push their training further and massive gains when it comes to muscle mass and overall weight. The steroid has been designed to aromatize that high volumes and as a result of this quite often athletes will need to take some type of anti-estrogen medication to manage their body chemistry. Proper PCT is also required with these extra doses if you're planning on doing a long cycle because it will take some time for your body to readjust to producing natural testosterone again.
Stanozolol appears to offer less hepatic stress than an equivalent dose of Dianabol (methandrostenolone). Studies giving 12mg of stanozolol per day for 27 weeks failed to demonstrate clinically-significant changes in markers of liver function, including serum aspartate amino-transferase, alanine amino-transferase, gamma-glutamyltransferase, bilirubin, and alkaline phosphatase. 621 Relative hepatotoxicity increases as the dosage escalates, so hepatic dysfunction should still be a concern. In rare instances, high doses (alone or in combination with other steroids) have been implicated in cases of serious life-threatening hepatotoxicity in bodybuilders. Injectable stanozolol has also been implicated in severe hepatotoxicity in an otherwise healthy bodybuilder, 622 and should not be used as an alternative medication when liver toxicity precludes oral stanozolol use.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.